Saturday, July 14, 2007

Little of my recent life

Adjectives which can be used to describe my life are not more than hectic, busy, torturing, tiring, and routine.

Hectic – packed schedule of endless tests and quizzes.

Busy – mountainous homework to be done and preparation for Actuarial Science Exam p.

Torturing - endless tests and quizzes force me to have consistent studying.

Tiring – preparation for Exam p while busy with my five frantic subjects in Bachelor of Actuarial Science.

Routine – wake up, wash and change, go UTAR, come back, rest, surf net, check friends' blog entries, call parents (or answer parents’ call) and do homework.

Does it seem I’m leading a hell-life? On the contrary, believe it or not, I quite enjoy it actually. First of all, this is because I’m heading to what I want. Secondly, I find myself love Math more; solving, proving and deriving is fun! Thirdly, no matter what, I’ll squeeze some time for novel; I really enjoy myself reading novel while listening to music! *smile* Fourthly, not having my closest friends (those studying in Setapak Campus) beside me make me know other nice friends like Shuzhen and Hon Tong. Life is really no more than give and gain!

2 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

OH my -.- im not enjoying myself writing reports, doing assignments, n doing tutorials =.= .....

Btw i always watch tv and chat instead LOL ....

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Writing reports is darned boring and torturing, man!!! That's one of the reasons I don't study engineering course....