Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Long Winding Path 3

This is just life, long and winding...

Life is full of obstacles and so it's not surprising that people say life is like a roller-coaster-ride... It's even tougher when it comes to the time we need to make a crucial decision... Some say at every end of the road, there will be a U-turn, so there are no worries as we can turn back anytime we want while some say road is straight to no end.

Where will these two paths lead to?

Dec 25, 2007

This is the third time I am on the peak of Happy Hill in three-day-time @.@

As I would go shopping with mum in afternoon, Shane, Yiraine and I went climbing early in the morning at 8 o'clock. Yiraine said her holy silent Christmas morning was ruined in my hand. *evil grin*

Perhaps I climbed the hill for two times within 12 hours' time, my legs were so unwilling to co-operate with me... So we had to stop many times -.-


I actually enjoyed climbing though it's tough, as there is lush greenery with fresh air to make us feel better and happier...

Fresh air

Luxuriant greenery

Many never-seen plant can be seen along the journey


Today we spent the longest time at the peak to rest and chat, while enjoying the serene and breathtaking surrounding!!! We actually planned to wait for the mist to disappear so that we can have a look of Penang Bridge and Komtar but to no avail again... So we took photos instead -.-


Peace (a victory sign?)

I wanna fly.....

After the climbing, we went to have dim sum at the nearby pekan... *crying* Calories gained is much more than calories consumed @.@ I noticed a difference between the dim sum in the normal dim sum restaurants and this restaurant... Instead of char siew pau, it sells chai kuek...

Mouth-watering Chai Kuek

p/s: Is mount climbing a cardio exercise?

5 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Err that does not look like a char siu pau to me =.=" so wet one Zzzz ... Wana fly? jump down then you'll fly xDXD

nostalgia.jesskang said...

I never said it's a char siu pau... Chai Keuk la....

~K£cќ~ said...

Instead of char siew pau, it sells chai kuek >>> Sorry misinterprete =.=

Lau Ky said...

What's a Chai Kuek??

nostalgia.jesskang said...

I think it's only commonly sold in Penang