Saturday, December 22, 2007

Humans?

It seems like when we grow up day by day, we will eventually get frustrated by people or disappointed by humans around us. I know we will give ourselves freaking reason(s) on why we get treated in that bloody way. But all I would like to say is why must we get driven to the wall frantically by people we just don't feel resonant? For me, I will just take it easy... You may say I might have not been in those situations and thus I can say this freaking steadily. But to tell you the truth, I'd been betrayed by my best friend (at least I treated her that way) and even a teacher! But I never hate them, I still treat them the way I treat my normal friends. That's why my whacky friends would think I was always by the Gang A's side. And this may explain why I tend to make people misunderstand me.

So I think, if we all would take things easy when our blood is boiling frenziedly, the problem will not worsen (if not solved, it will at least be itself), and thus the world will be much nicer and prettier. We are never rational when we are angry... And many of us will throw out throngs of bad words, indirectly this will spoil our image. So think about it. Is that worth it to do so?

I think we actually should be like Themis, cover our eyes, treat everyone the same and fairly (don't be deceived by impression), and a lot of misunderstandings or arguments will be avoided at last... I know I am doing too far from Themis, but I am doing my best to be like her...

I'm not saying both my friends are wrong to have such thoughts, but I just think it is not worthwhile to treat ourselves so bad....

5 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Yea the third HUMANS post @.@ .. well, I did wrote it out because im kinda pissed but i still treat them as friend and chat with them normally. I learned to see when will they suddenly act like the way that will piss me off and i will just ignore or avoid them. Easy, just till they are back to normal ....

Unknown said...

super smart o, used me and klevin's post to link in ur one...hahaa..*thumbs up

i can swear to God or even "guan yin ma", i treated that one better than anyone else, coz at first i knew she is tat kind of person, so i actually tried to avoid a lot of argument and i believe ppl will treat me back the way i treated them, BUT i was TOTALLY WRONG!!!! and that's y i put up such post...guess no one told that fellow this kind of things b4!!!

Everything has a limit.

Unknown said...

missed out sth:

I learned to see when will they suddenly act like the way that will piss me off>>>exactly, but it is difficult for me to ignore coz i cant stand ppl that i treated them with heart and yet they treat it as shit!!!

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Do you mind I made a link of yours? If yes, then I omit it.. Sorry...

I know you do that for her own good... There are many ways to reach a destination, maybe the way you choose is just not so correct.... But since you've started it, you have no choice but to continue, which is to confront...

All these are merely my humble opinions, no offense....

Unknown said...

nvm, i dun mind...XD

i know that, but u also can sort of expect the response that i WILL receive.... so wat i will do now is 九阳神功里的第九级-他恶归他恶 hahha..