Thursday, September 20, 2007

Have you wondered how lucky we are?

While I was bored blog-surfing aimlessly last two night, I stumbled over an entry of a friend of mine, and found it particularly meaningful. It is written in mandarin and I have no problems with that, but I know I have quite a few banana friends who may really need a translation of the piece of writing. However, again, I know if I were ever to do the translation, it surely will turn out to be bloody! So I asked help from Shack, and here are both mandarin and english versions.

After reading both these pieces of writing, I felt ashamed of myself, as I always complained this and that for no reasons most of the time. *sigh*

5 comments:

Lau Ky said...

Yeah I started to appreciate everything that I have right after I read that thing... Moreover I started to realize "how lucky I am" to have translated that piece of work, and get a Mc D treat from our Jess(ssss).

nostalgia.jesskang said...

No comment. @.@

Hello Kitty said...

we r very fortunate souls indeed...but there are always two side to a coin and so while we think we are trap in an awful cycle..there are other souls out they barely surviving and when we think we are in cloud 9..other ppl is even better off...so the moral is DO WHATEVER YOU WANT AND HAVE A CLEAR CONSCIENCE..dunnoe whta crap i'm writing now..

Shane said...

Eh jess, from whose blog you read this?

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Ying En. There is a link to her blog in Shack's entry...