Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday!!!

Today was a movie night for my company.

There is one movie night every month, and we can ask our spouse or one friend to join. There is also a team dinner too before the movie..

Before the movie, I had a hearty dinner at Pavilion, a glass of iced lemon tea, a club sandwich and a piece of banana chocolate cake with a scoop of ice-cream! And of course had some fun time chatting with colleagues.

When I was nearing GSC cinema, guess what?!, I bumped into Nuffnang Timothy and his Princess!!! So unexpected!!! I actually screamed Tim's name to my friend, and this caught Tim's attention. He turned and approached us. We shook hand. My friend told him I am his loyal blog reader. He then asked about our names and where are we working, etc. Then I also greeted Tim's Princess.. Tim was so loving that he hugged Princess when I greeted her and he said "Yea my princess". He gave us a slight bow before leaving. He is humble and friendly!

We were watching this cartoon, my boss likes this type of movie. He said movies can release stress...


Well, my "review" for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, is, ermm, quite humorous.

Hmnn, this is my Friday... A different Friday. A Friday in KL...

4 comments:

Boss Stewie said...

It was wonderful meeting you :)

~K£cќ~ said...

Wah got movie nite somemore ... mine ajak me go bowling ... ~.~ but interns la lol ... the rest all uncle d ler .... most of them older than my father XDXD takkan go watch movie hahaha

nostalgia.jesskang said...

hahha... my colleagues all ard 24-25. Boss 32 like that...

Alvin Soh said...

A young capable, brilliant and good-looking boss!