Sunday, June 10, 2007

Compelling Reading, Book Review

The Stars Shine Down-another masterpiece from Sidney Sheldon (the best storyteller); another unputdownable novel. This is my most favourite book among all Sheldon's works. The story has been a real roller coaster. I like the ending, a twist that I never expect! I like every single line in it. For those who like suspense, surely you shouldn't have a miss of The Stars Shine Down.

The Stars Shine Down is definitely a magnificent story of passion, intrigue, ambition and revenge moving from Scotland and Nova Scotia, to Chicago, New York, London, Rome and Reno...

p/s: this is not Sheldon's latest works, but around 20 years back.

3 comments:

Damson said...

Err, do you have it with u?..I would like to borrow it from u sometimes...lacking of reading material already...suffering....

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Haha... I borrow from UTAR library.. I have a few of Sheldon's works.. Can get it from me if you want... By the way, any nice works to recommend?

Damson said...

well...i just swipe any reading materials i can get actually...so that makes me read anything other than text books ofcoz..lol...so...and erm...OS said once that i read girly books...how sad...its not a crime to read princess diaries...rite?...hahaha....