Saturday, June 9, 2007

Yum Yum, Food Review...

Haiz, I didn't get to study today again =.=

I still remembered my parents asked me to skip orientation, but I insisted coming here a few days before the commencement day. I told them I wanted to adapt myself here and study hard for my degree... It seemed that now I'm far from what I promised my parents. I go out with friends every weekend. *sweat*

Honestly, I like sampling different kind of food, so now whenever I get to know new friends, I'd ask "Is there any nice food in your place?" Haha...

Today I went with Kelvin and Hon Tong to Khai Yuen's place, Ampang to try "yong tau fu". For those who hasn't been there, I strongly recommend you to go there. The "yong tau fu" there is beyond the praise. I'm not exaggerating, seriously. Though Ampang is a bit far from PJ, it's really worthwhile to have a try of "yong tau fu" there.

Last night, Kelvin, Hon Tong and I (again) went to eat "loh mee" at SS2, I'm not sure the name of the shop, but it's a few shops next to Nanking Restaurant. The "loh mee" is quite special, the noodle is not the normal noodle we eat, but I guess it's hand-made one.

p/s: If you ate any nice food before, please tell me, I will try my best to go there.

p/s 2: There is no camera attached in my phone, so I didn't take any photos of the food....

12 comments:

ż£ż™ said...

Hey I ate that Loh Mee before!!! It's right at the junction into SS2 right? Among that row...

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Yea. What do you think about it?

~K£cќ~ said...

Aiks someone came online? @.@ .... ok ok saja le >.<

ż£ż™ said...

Well I think it's good (I'm quite a fan of Loh Mee anyway), though not as good as "Ulu Yam"'s Loh Mee (I don't think I spelled it correctly...).

Like I said it was some routine checking, I won't be able to get back on track like I used to anymore (=_=)

Damson said...

Ulu Yam Loh Mee the best la!!! Im a big fan of Loh Mee!!!! Well I havent tried the SS2 1 before...hmm...you said the mee wasnt the 1 u ate normally ah?...izzit white? and kinda tasteless?...er..i dunno how to explain...I wanna EAT!!!!

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Where is Ulu Yam?

ż£ż™ said...

It's nowhere near my place, that's for sure LOL.

Isn't Loh Mee yellow in colour?? @_@

LH said...

since u went with klck, can asked him to take some pics ma...then he sends to u...lolz...nice food?? erm, mom's cooking is the best! wakaka..... have u tried the secret recipe one or the wong kok restaurant??? the foods there are damn nice and delicious... i miss them!!!!XD

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Damson, since when the noodle is white?

LH, ermm I just remember Secret Recipe's spaghetti is worst than I cook one... Wong Kok's food is definitely nice and the price is even "nicer"

ż£ż™ said...

(O_O)!! Worst than your cooking!? *sniff* I sensed nice food...

~K£cќ~ said...

U know how to cook one meh @.@? XDXD

Well yeah the spaghetti is so watery n tasteless Zzzzzz ....

I tot all loh mee yellow in color .... its the sauce that is different colour only wat ... ulu yam one/ ss2 one is dark color n the normal loh mee is yellowish (not that dark color) n it taste different too =.="

nostalgia.jesskang said...

U know how to cook one meh @.@? XDXD >>> I know cooking macaroni actually.. Macaroni and spaghetti are pasta also, so i think the cooking method is almost the same...

Cooking macaroni is easier than install noodle.. XD XD