Saturday, July 4, 2009

Unexpected


Went to watch Drag Me to Hell at 1150pm!!! The ending was, well, bloody!! (I kinda knew the ending from my friends' PM, sometimes PMs do offer good "trailers") I was with a friend that time and we went to catch a cab after the movie. Well, they wanted to charge us for RM25. We were of course not willing to pay.

Guess what?!

We did something incredible, next. We headed to LDP there to thumb a leave! And guess what, after three cars "turning us down", we got one!

Incredible things did not stop there! The driver is working in a bank, and he knows actuarial things here and there. The most incredible thing is he offered to help us forward our resume to his actuarial friends! That's is the thing "troubling" us, we always get rejected by HR. He did give us some suggestions and advice on going to US too..... The whole journey was incredible!

Well, I failed my external exam, and I was disappointed and sad for 24 hours.... Now totally okay. I told my housemate "It's over. November, I will come back again!" That is what an actuary needs, isn't it?

Life sucks but sometimes there are spice and spark too...

5 comments:

Dorae-ong said...

Good Luck for the November Test!

~K£cќ~ said...

I can't believe u guys did that lolz ... taxi price is doubled after 12am mah ... and if not according to meter ... the price should be around there lor ...

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Crazy le?!! haha...

The guy really helps us a lot... even helps us in finding internship. Now it's so tough for AS to get an internship, even if we offer for free labor @@

Anonymous said...

you are too crazy!

luckily u met a good guy.
Don't you know what the consequences if that is a bad guy?
don't forget you are a girl!

nostalgia.jesskang said...

hehe.... I was with a friend.... So not so afraid... Thanks anyway for reminding me again the world is not safe.