Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mille Crepe

It is so lucky for me that within 1.5 months of joining the new company, I had two times of outing. One was company's team-building at Sentosa and another one is department team-building at Malacca. I get to blend with my colleagues better within such a short time frame. 

Most importantly, during the Malacca trip, I got to try something very special and I wouldn't forget for the rest of my life. It is Mille Crepe aka thousand layer cake at Pahlawan Square. You may laugh at me that it is so common yet I never try. Yes, I never ate this before! I couldn't forget layer by layer of the cake melting literally in my mouth and seeping into my taste-bud. 

Original flavour

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i am very very hungry

nostalgia.jesskang said...

it's really very nice..

Joanne said...

Did you try Humble Beginnings?

Unknown said...

Hungwee again!

nostalgia.jesskang said...

haha.. walao.. revisit the old post...

Unknown said...

Someone commented ma xD