Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Another milestone

I’m at home again. I’m having so much inside me now; a strong surge of passion in blogging makes me here again.

Is weather that changeable? I was doubtful about it until today.

Along the way back to Penang, the weather was so unpredictable. It was sunny morning when I woke up. Everything was so beautiful; perhaps I should say my mood was beautiful. I moved to a new house, and I treated it as my new start. After settling myself, I grabbed a bun and a bottle of 600ml mineral water at the grocery shop nearby and waited my friend, Shu Vien in UTAR. It was very quiet as it was a public holiday. After five-minute-waiting, we went to Setapak by Shu Vien’s dad’s car. As to be detail, Shu Vien was moving to Setapak actually.

After settling everything, we headed home. It was 3 p.m. at that time. It was torrid hot. As to be detail, Shu Vien’s brother kept complaining how hot was he. After about two-hour-driving, dark cloud was trying to cover the whole bright sky. And as expected, it rained cats and dogs. It was really raining heavily as the view was almost “zero”. We hardly saw anything in the surrounding except the torrent of rain kept beating mercilessly on the windshield. Surprisingly, the sun never forgot of his obligation, and shone brightly. What a big contrast!

After around half-an-hour-pouring, the rain seemed starting to withdraw its troops. The rain seemed giving in to the strong and responsible sun. Pretty soon, the sky was bright again. The view was clear again. And finally I reached home at 7 p.m.

Within the four-hour-journey, there could be so many changes. Seemingly this is a conclusion of what was happening in this one year of my life in PJ, ever first time I left home for so long. I went PJ with a purpose – gaining as much knowledge as I could and widening as much perspective as I could. However the road was never smooth. There were so many hurdles and my determination of holding the purpose nearly broke down. The view was almost “zero”; I could not see anything except darkness. I nearly gave up. Slowly, with the help of friends and myself, I started regaining my “consciousness”; I could see things in surrounding and worked hard for my purpose of being in PJ. And finally, I finished my Foundation Studies!

There will be obstacles along your journey, no matter shine or rain. However it is not the matter of how big the obstacle, it is the matter of how strong your determination.

The end of Foundation Studies indicates I reach another milestone, and at the same time, it means I’ve more to venture in the coming journey that I choose to take. Here I go, Actuarial Science!

p/s: I’m wondering why there are two “as to be detail” there… Perhaps I mix with two crappy guys too much recently. =.=

4 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

I’m wondering why there are two “as to be detail” there >>> What two? @.@ blur ...

Congratulations to you ... may you "suffer" more in AS WAHAHAHA ... evil me XD

Lau Ky said...

You two seems suks in Mathematics, as to be detail, simple modern Mathematics =.=" . There are three not only two... Go back to your Further Mathematics, simple maths is just not your ball...

1. As to be detail, Shu Vien was moving to Setapak actually.

2. As to be detail, Shu Vien’s brother kept complaining how hot was he.

3. p/s: I’m wondering why there are two “as to be detail” there…

And I didn't know Jess was once in 'darkness', to me it seems that she was doing all fine throughout the semesters. I'm interested, Mr. Tortoise any details on this? Well if you guys consider 3.95 is a bit 'darkness', tell me what is my life... =.=

Enjoy your life. As to be detail, "Life's short, play more."

~K£cќ~ said...

Oh the two refers to "as to be detail" i was asking what does that two refer to la =.="

Yea my maths sux ... thats why i'm not taking AS unlike "SOMEONE" hor XD

I think she meant the "stress till im out of my mind" period XD ... When was that? I think got twice lol ...

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Yea, my math is sucks. There are 3 "as to be detail"... Haha...

Ermm, I oso forgot when I was in darkness, i just remembered I was in darkness before... I prefer "filter memory lost", I just remembered happiness...