Saturday, December 17, 2011

Search Keywords Being Hit

Without my realization, time flies, and I have been blogging for the holly 5 years, with the fewest posts of 63, and average of 70 posts each year.

And to amaze me that with the pure intention of sharing what I eat, what I read, where I go, what I hate, what I treasure; my blog does provide some pretty information people are looking for.

These are some of my blog keywords being hit last month:
Click to enlarge
These are some of my blog keywords being hit last week:
Click to enlarge
These are some of my blog keywords being hit this week:
Click to enlarge
Pretty cool huh?

4 comments:

Wei Chen Esmonde Lim said...

lols. My blog holly 4 years. Hahaha. Top hits is always square planar xD

nostalgia.jesskang said...

you are so into engineering.. most of my hits are about places and food @@

Wei Chen Esmonde Lim said...

Your top hit is nostalgic memories okay. sophos realm is not even seen in the hits list LOL

nostalgia.jesskang said...

because sophos is not an english word..