Friday, December 16, 2011

What is Stress?

Stress is when you have to do things within a very tight deadline and the things you produce are affecting others' work. Everybody is like asking for your things every few seconds minutes.

Pretty cool huh? I experienced that when I was modeling a government scheme. @@ Everything seemed to be fine as I was too focused of making sure the coding has no bug. Not to forget, and I need to admit that I was too confident with my coding that I did not realize it shared an indicator which crashed with some products. That is the whole holy shit! Fixed the whole thing in two hours.. Rerun 300++ products in more than 12 hours, and god bless, things flow smoothly.

And finally I have a restful day today and enjoyed the department dinner :)

Lesson learnt: always be conscious, full testing on modeling is very very very important!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay. Thanks for the advice.