Sunday, February 26, 2012

2012!!

What a year to start with!

I ended year 2011 with a flu and started year 2012 with the flu. Two weeks later (the week of CNY) I was suffering from flu again. So yea, half of my January was spent with flu! 

Beginning of February, I had eye infection (stye) which lasted for a week. I thought everything should be fine, and God knows, last Friday, I was stumbled down by stomach flu. The whole Thursday night I was suffering from stomachache, I was half-awake, half-asleep for the whole night... At wee hours, I started to have diarrhea and throw up. At around 8:30, I finally dragged my weak body to see doctor. After seeing doctor, I only realized my shirt had the stain of my vomit *yucks*. I felt so embarrassed, thinking what would the doctor think @@ The whole Friday and Saturday I spent time on bed sleeping as every medicine given by the doctor has the warning of drowsiness. =.=

Now I am getting better. And I wish to add in one more resolution: a healthy 2012!

7 comments:

Wei Chen Esmonde Lim said...

Wah...

nostalgia.jesskang said...

pity me le T.T

fashionbags said...

Can you believe it is not a difficult thing to add your name or whatever you want on a cambridge satchel usa bag any more? I have bought one online cambridge satchel 13 and found it has a good quality and cheaper than anyone, even the style is especially fit for students and they have many new products. So i want to introduce the website to you. You can get a
cambridge satchel company bag and enjoy yourself.

Ha Nguyen said...

funny!!! i hope u fine!! be strong :))

toryburchshoesbags said...

court needs and sore high on the success of your game. Kick the ball for a fine goal with cool football or soccer sneakers. birkenstockhome shoes Women already look ahead and plan their wardrobes for the seasons, yearly, so it's not a stretch to look ahead a year for a baby, to coordinate a Munich casual shoes sneakers play vital part in adding to their style, and also support them in their daily activities and exercise. Christian Louboutin Bootie Kids Line takes pride in its attention to detail in careful use of embroideries, appliqués and fusion of materials with continued commitment to quality Belstaff Jackets Bags You can use lightweight sneakers for walking to keep your body physically fit.

Jim said...

Part of Office 2007 users may not be able to open by the Rights Management documents. Microsoft released three patches for Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007, fix the vulnerability can not open a specific file.

www.raybanwayfareroutlet.com said...

nflmlbnhlnbajerseys your new season uniform.