Saturday, January 12, 2008

How to Battle PMS

Jess: It's pitiful that women have to suffer PMS. I can't imagine how am I going to work if I encounter PMS on the particular day? Which boss will let me take leave each month for PMS?!*Sweat*

Friend: Recently, I went to consult a singseh about PMS. He asked me to soak both my legs into hot water every night.

Jess: Does that help?

Friend: Yea.

Jess: Explain more...

Friend: Soak in the hot water as hot as you can stand for 30 minutes, add more hot water if the heat subsides. Pour the hot water into a bucket until your knee level.

Jess: Wah...

Friend: Remember there is strictly no cold beverages for the whole month....

Jess: You mean the whole year?

Friend: You've period for just one month?

Jess: Are you kidding me?! No cold drink?!

Friend: It's up to you to believe it....

Jess: Ermmm why I never heard aged women encounter PMS?

Friend: They do.

Jess: Really?

Friend: Yes...

Jess: Why?

Friend: Because they don't drink cold beverages!

Jess: @.@ Okay, I give up...

...

...

...

This is the article of fighting PMS from the perspective of eating habit.

...

...

...

I think I will continue suffering PMS as I eat chocolate excessively, I take alcohol, I eat meat everyday and I don't exercise!!!

Don't tell me you don't know PMS! It is Premenstrual Syndrome.

No comments: