Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Sweet Escape of Friday Night


Time is ticking away(not really as I don't have analog clock beside me, Wahaha). Time indeed is flying.

Argh, what am I doing? PROCRASTINATING...

I should sleep or do some parts of Web Page Design Assignment now...

This week is really torturing for me. I went college 7.30am and reached home at 7pm everyday. I'm really exhausted, but still I'm here writing blog and reading others' blogs..

Perhaps this is a sweet escape from reality(at least for these few hours) before I start 'laboring' tomorrow... Argh...

Procrastination is the thief of time. I understand but still I'm doing something against it(I was so determined to eliminate my bad habit, procrastinating early this year).

It's 1.28am now, I wonder why am I still here? A sweet escape? Haha..

No comments: