Thursday, March 15, 2007

What Belongs to Me?


I'd been told that my previous two posts are rather general-type-issues. Some of my friends asked me to write something about myself...

I did try but I ended up finding myself to be so 'empty'... I have nothing, nothing, really nothing... I'm trying to seek the truth of life. For me, "life is like an onion, we peel it off one layer at one time, sometimes we weep..." The deeper we look into life, the more miseries we get... Birth, life, dead... The circle of life... It keeps going on whether you can accept or not...

There is no warranty for life. The happiness I have today may fade away the next day... The family, lover and friends I have will not permanently be there for me, they will leave me one day... There is nothing I can have for permanent, not even my life... Perhaps I should say 'life' instead of 'my life'... Because life does not belong to me as well...

Elbert Hubbard said,"Do not take life so seriously. You will never get out of it alive."

Is that true? I'm still seeking for the answer....


2 comments:

ByteSurfer said...

I like this one ..

"
Elbert Hubbard said, "Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive."
"

Hrm ... whose Elbert Hubbard anyway .. :P


-----
Chee Yau

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Elbert Hubbard was an American philosopher and writer ;)