Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Appendices

I am not sure about others, but for me, I simply don't like appendices. It is like I've finished reading when I reach the last page of epilogue or the last page of the last chapter. I always treat appendices as reference, bibliography and all kind of rubbish. I am not sure if this is due to the environment I am being brought up. 

Well lazy people like to give excuses, no?

What it discourages the most is when I study a small portion, it directs me to this chart, that diagram, this table, that figures on some other pages! I cannot really understand already, still have to be brought round the bushes! 

This is the first time i force, beat myself to get through the hellish appendices! Argh... Forcing myself is a torture for me!!! Appendices are simply too important for me at the moment... 

*Really feel like crying*


No comments: